Dragon School: First Flight (Dragon School #1) by Sarah K.L. Wilson Book Review



Hello, Bookworms,

I have been reading scary books and very depressing book lately and I thought to myself I need a break my friends and this book came up in search and I was like why not, very rare you could go wrong with dragons!


This book surprised me at how good it was.

First of all, I would like to say finally a female lead that is not perfect!
I was sick of all the female character I read to be these beautiful creatures with all the powers and be awesome at everything. So when I got introduced to Amel( character lead) I was pumped because she had a big disadvantage going into dragon school one of her legs wasn't working and riding a dragon you need both! Because of that, I was so intrigued how the story would go! Like obviously the dragons were awesome because each color had their own meaning and the whole situation was hectic... I am writing this review after reading the four books so more coming this way. I don't want to say too much because ruining the book is no fun...

Imagined this series like watching a fantasy series and each book is an episode... My imagination runs wild and the adventures of Amel was epic, her determination to be a dragon rider made my day...

So if you like fantasy reads get the book!

Quick Cents:






Comments