Cast No Shadow: A Short Story by Brandon Dragan ARC Review



Hello, Bookworms,

I got my mojo back like I am reading a little faster and I can bring you more reviews in this space.

Before I get into this review I would like to say how awesome it is that authors trust me with their books so I can do an honest review I have to say sometimes don't do them as fast as I wanted, but you know life can get hectic.

Anyway, this book is a short story about a guy that shows us his life and what he chose to do after the war. I loved that it was easy to read and interesting as well. I was keeping expecting the main character to turn into John Wick or Taken and have the phrase I will find you and I will kill you. I mean the whole feeling of the book was kinda like that, but I got so surprised by the ending that I was like WHAT????? I mean the hints were there all along but chose not to see them.

The writing of the book was great, interesting, not tiring and to the point. Love a story when it involves very naturally and doesn't repeat. Also, I loved the male perspective. certainly something different from what I have been reading.

So would I suggest it?

Yes, you can read it in an hour or so and it's very enjoyable. 

Comments