A Nanny for Harry (Kindle Edition) by Sylvia Mulholland ARC Book Review


Hello, Bookworms,

how are you doing?
I am good, procrastinating to read my arcs and I am reading vampire novels. I have a schedule though as long as I stick to it then everything will be ok. 

Anyway, let's get down to this book.
Well, while I was reading I had a lot of emotion riding my brain and I didn't know how to properly review this book. I mean it was a bloody roller-coaster of emotions. 

So, this book talks about Kali a lawyer that is pregnant with her husbands baby of course and he is doing his residency as a surgeon. 

That's at the begging of the book as soon as I read it I was like sheeeeeeeeeee-it what a bad combination. ( Don't get me wrong two high profile jobs that need a lot of hours in with a marriage and a baby that's tough) 

Anyway, they get a nanny Britta and then where the problem starts. Kali starting to get jealous Matt(her husband) telling her she is getting paranoid and she wants to destroy the marriage.

I was like Ha! you are guilty Matt you are hiding something. I have to say that didn't like the nanny as well because she looked suspicious as well.  That's why it was a roller-coaster of emotions and at the first 60% of the book I was getting really frustrated with all those behaviors, but closer to the end the couple started to give as a bit of perspective to what was happening and all was clear but the end.


Is there life after birth?

yes, the book it cleared it out; there is life after birth.

I want to say that the book teaches us a valuable lesson that a couple needs to be honest otherwise trust is going to disappear.

Do I suggest this book?

Yes, I do because, in the end, it redeemed itself with an awesome ending for me anyway.




Comments