Action by Parker Grey , Sadie Gold ARC Book Review


Hello, Bookworms,

Me slowing down for on the arcs it's been so-so. I have been saying no more and yes to the ones that get released next year so I can take it a little easy and read the books that I want to read. It seems to me that I keep going to the arcs to read. Which is ok I mean I say yes in the first place because I do believe the book is going to be great or close to great anyway.

Alright, let's get into this review. 
This book is fast-paced romance with the right kind of sexy scenes. As always Parker Grey and her new co-author Sadie doesn't disappoint.  The chemistry is off the roof and the story compelling. Loved the whole world of Hollywood, actors, producers, photographers and how cruel it can be. The love story was epic, would have loved to see through more anticipation and a little more story at the beginning. It was great as it was but if it had a little more story it would have been awesome. That's why the four starts.  So Let me finish this review saying I greatly grateful for this arc and I gave  an honest review. As always will never lie. 
Here is the book, and if you do not want to pay 99cents to give it a try here is a free trial of kindle unlimited for one month so you read this and any other book from parker grey. (Clearly a fan) 

Comments