Enigma: A Contemporary, Interracial Romance (Technicolor Love Book 1)by Violet Moon ARC Book Review


Hello, Bookworms,

You know before I to review the book I have one complaint. The book cover, I mean I am sorry but doesn't he look like 40 and her 15? and the meant to be like 26 both of them.
Sorry, it creeped me out and every time there was intimacy I imagine the cover.

Ok, I mean stop and actually review the story. I love the story the set up of the story was creative; being that puzzle hotel was awesome I am very bad at puzzles but would have loved to experience something like that in reality. 
The love side of things was good as well. It did have some weird moments of asking permission to do things, I mean both of you wanted it so why ask if it's ok to kiss each other it ruins the sexy mood. 
Anyway, It was a lovely love story. 
Should you read it?
Sure, it's short sweet with a good set up. 




Comments