His Captor (Omegas After Dark Book 2) by MM Farmer Book Review

His Captor (Omegas After Dark Book 2)His Captor by MM Farmer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I entered this world thinking it was going to be super dark and gritty but I was pleasantly surprised that this book might have started with a dark fantasy but it was sweet in the end. It is in the same universe of bangers and mash but this series is a bit kinkier and darker. I wouldn't worry though cause it has plenty of sweet moments, plenty of kinky moments that turn scorching hot and a good amount of story. All I am saying is it has a great balance of everything. Hayden and Mace were made for each other and just clicked in everything: a wild Heat, a pregnancy surprise and a slow romance after everything that happened that weekend. Definitely a fun read.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts