Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L. Jensen Book Review


This book left me conflicted. I don't know if I loved it or hated it. 
I believe I have mixed feelings about it. 

I started reading it because I thought "hey, it might be as good as "A Court of Mist and Fury". No sorry, there is no match to that book. 

Anyway, the book started as lukewarm and then it got warmer as it progressed. I felt some parts of the book were amazing and those parts made it totally worth reading it. I have to point though that I felt that it could have ended sooner or it could just have been one book. 
Why every young adult book must be a trilogy and so on?

If you wish to give it a try this is a link to the book.

Book Depository has free shipping with all their books and they have better prices. 



Comments