Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1) by L.J. Shen Book Review



                                                                   Hi Y'all,


This book was cinematic. I mean not Harry Potter wise, but chick flick American style.

I hate to say this, but it is my guilty pleasure, my friends, to read romantic/ new adult books.

In some groups, I am part of they shared and suggested it so I went and got it. I tell you what it was worth my money.

Wow, it melted my heart! Although I have to say it wasn't romantic like I thought it would be.  Better!

The main characters had a hate-love relationship from teenagers and we followed their story to the future.
I loved the book. Lately, I feel lucky because I have read books that I liked.
So let's finish this up, the writing was easy and it has a good unfolding of the story. I read it in 2 days, but I am a fast reader.

So here is the book. I am an affiliate with amazon so if you use this link it would help a little bit. Don't worry if you don't cause I don't mind either way!


                                                  


Comments