A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas Book Review


Hi Y'all,

I was waiting for this book since August. The end of ACOMAF made me bleed from the inside and I had to wait for half a year. Now that I have read it I am sad because the story has ended. 

It is a spoiler-free review so I am going to try not spoil anything.

I never giggled and cried so much in my life. The book was full of emotions and action.

I do not like was kinda books or movies, but this book is the exception. 

The characters developed even more and we got to read a little more about them and get emersed in their wonderful stories. The dialogue was witty and engaging. The 3 parts of the books were amazing.

I mean I can't say too much otherwise I am going to spill some spoilers. 
I think my favorite part was the beginning of the book and the war part.

I loved the war because the way it was written I felt I was in there but not as a character but as a camera. I know weird, but the writing was so cinematic it was hard not imagine as a billion multi-production.

So I am going to end this review here. If you haven't read the book read it. and If you haven't read the first two go ahead and do it you won't regret it. 
here is the book https://www.bookdepository.com/Court-of-Wings-and-Ruin-Sarah-J-Maas/9781408857908?ref=grid-view/?a_aid=mytrendingbooka

Comments