Vegan with a Vengeance CookBook Review


Hi Y'all

A little different review, but I thought it is upon me to do this review.

I am a person that buys cookbooks all the time especially vegan ones. 
Am I vegan? 
NO, but I am a vegetarian. So going vegan is not an issue for me.

Like you might think how would I review this book? Well, it is simple I put simple rules before I did this review. So I know it's successful or not.

Well, I would eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner from this book for a week.
I am not allowed to eat any takeaways.
and it would be completely vegan week.
how expensive it is.
the practicality of a busy person cooking them.

Firstly I should say I spend 100nz dollars for a week. Saying that I soon discovered that the recipes I was cooking were more that one portion. So, therefore, I would say the haul of shopping was more for 2 weeks.
So it passed the money test.

Some recipes took me longer to cook, but as I said the portions were for 4 to 5 people. So yes it might take you longer to cook them but won't cook for a couple of days. 

Next, did I find difficult to stay on track? Not really the recipes were easy and very yummy! The only recipe I didn't like was the carrot soup. I would say that I wasn't in the mood for it.

I also due to circumstances I did eat something else in that week but it was vegan. We had to go out and with friends. Note pizza without cheese is brilliant just add pesto YUM!!!

So final thoughts, did this book made the cut?

Yes, it did! The recipes were yummy nutritious and if you plan smarter that I did you won't have to cook a lot. 
Also easy to do.
So if you are a vegetarian or a vegan or even a meat eater give it a go because it's worth it!

here is the book you can get it if you want. 


If you liked this review comment below which other vegan or vegetarian cookbook you want me to do next. 




Comments