Immortal Magic (The Hybrid Trilogy #2) by G.K. DeRosa Book Review


Hi Y'all

I got an ARC copy of this book, I mean I was to the author,
me, me, me, me, me, me 

yup, I totally fanned girled to the author. 

Like I do not want to wait for the second book I want to read it now!!!!

Obviously, she sends me one and I wasn't disappointed.

I love a strong female character. Yes, we do need more kick-ass heroines in books because it is not fun to read about women that are hopeless. 
This book is bloody awesome if you have read the first the second one doesn't disappoint. 

I love Aria that she doesn't give up and does anything in her power to be strong and independent. I have to say one thing, she needs to be with Damian not with Nico. Yes, my alliances are obvious. 

Read it! I won't go into detail cause I do not want to spoil this awesome book. 


Here is the book



Comments