Moon Magic (Clearwater Witches #4) by Madeline Freeman Book Review


I remember reading the first 3 books and really liking it. I also stopped because I felt the story could have ended there which sort of did. But after a few months, I wanted to read a witchy novel so I went and bought the fourth installment of the series. 


I was so confused when reading this book. I couldn't remember and I couldn't connect the new characters from the previous books. I so didn't want to go back and re-read them so I stuck with the flow. I did go through and read the synopsis of the previous books again. Well, it turns out I did remember them pretty good just a few minor characters.

it was written with 3 POV Krissa's, Crystal's and Sasha's. I thought Sasha's POV didn't do anything to the book but add this thing that happened and created more book in the process.

I felt it was quite slow and picked up kinda halfway with the story. I will definitely say that the first books were way nicer.

This book was MEH... I am going to finish the series though since I bought the rest of the books.

I hate characters that they brood over their lives and blah to blah the usual tortured hero.

Anyway, would I suggest this book? maybe? it depends if you read the first 3 and you thought yeah I loved it then yeah try it out otherwise don't bother. Or wait for till I finished the whole series and tell you if it's worth investing in the last 3 books!

Comments