The Fifth Floor by E.H. James Book Review


I love this kind of books. This author is awesome. Who has time to see a horror/thriller story?

This book is perfect when you want to read something ghostly and not spend hours or even days to them. The book reminded me of urban legends we heard when we are kids... or have a haunted place in your town and everyone has been talking about it! 

This book took me down to memory lane with those kinds of stories and the way it's written it's like you are there experiencing it yourself a double bonus, my friends. I wouldn't hesitate to tell you to go ahead and read this short story you won't regret it! 

Here is the link to the book (affiliate)
PS. I got the book from the author for an honest review! Getting books from authors does not influence my opinion at all. 




                                                                  

Comments