ARC REVIEW Claiming His Princess: A Beauty and The Beast Romance (Filthy Fairy Tales Book 4) Parker Grey

Hello, Bookworms,

Have I told you that I love this author?

I mean she is one of my favorites New Adult authors because her stories are awesome!

Anyway, I will stop fangirling and get to the review.

This is the last book in the filthy fairy tales series and it goes with a bang! I mean I love beauty and the beast and I was worried she wouldn't give justice to the story because the original is a bit dark, but boiii was I wrong. Once again Parker grey did the most amazing job portraying this story and it made it sexier than ever.

I didn't expect to get so spicy and dirty but it's a good thing it is a new adult novel. If you are into BDSM or ready to explore that genre this is the book for you! (mainly because it doesn't make it weird and off-putting)

If you haven't read the series then it's time for you guys to start because the series get better as they progress.  For the last one, it made want more...

So go head off and get the book it's worth reading if you into this genre.
*I voluntarily read an advanced copy and expressed my honest opinion*


Comments