The Last Night Out by Catherine O'Connell ARC Book Review


Hello, Bookworms,

How is everyone going?

a week ago I was all for writing a bunch of reviews but I lost all internet and literally didn't have time to sleep. I have planned other reviews for you guys but for now, here you go this review is going up unscheduled because I loved the book!


OK for starters I would like to thank NetGalley and Severn House for my ARC of Catherine O’Connell’s novel The Last Night Out. 

We start the book with the main person the narrator and she explains how everything started and slowly unfolding the story. I love the technique of revealing the end result and then slowly trying to unravel whats happening.

I was trying while I was reading to pinpoint who did kill Angie! I mean I was so certain at one point but boom I was shocked right in the end!

I liked the different point of views which is new for me I usually get tired and confused but to tell you it did help with the story to unfold.

The characters were compelling and I found them relatable even if they were rich or married into rich people.

In overall I loved the book unfold nicely with compelling characters and an ending didn't expect!

So yeah go ahead read this book when it comes out!



Comments