Bane (Sinners of Saint #4) by L.J. Shen Book Review


I was waiting for this book for ages and when it came out I resist like 20 days to buy it! I caved and oh boiii what it good!

I'd like to start that this book is by far my favourite! I loved the fact that it was so real ( I feel like I say that every time with her books I know so original) emotionally that is because the situation that Jesse was in was pretty shitty and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.  

I loved the banter and the sauciness of their affair. I might add made me feel like a teenager reliving groping and dry humping.  I am the anticipation is much sexier and builds to explosive awesomeness. 
 so yes it was good! 
As far as the story goes it unfolded pretty great and the characters were ok too. I mean I get annoyed with asshole parents but someone has to play the part of a villain so the story can progress. 

Also would like to mention this book especially gave the world of Todos Santos ground to grow. The other books focus on other locations but here we see how things work and we see how this "universe" works. Which I loved, I mean giving more to the reading than a love story is always better. 

So my lovely bookworms I would suggest for you to read this book! 



Comments