Blackheath (The Blackheath Witches #1) by Gabriella Lepore Book Review


Hello Book addicts,

So I little history for this book, I bought it like a year ago because it seemed cool I read the tagline if you like secret circle sweep etc this is the book for you.  So I was like cool I will get that.

So I was reading another book and I got bored of it so I took a tiny break and read this book for a pick me up let's get back in the game.

Well, did I like this book?

Yes, I did like it. In fact, I got super excited because the main witches weren't women but male! Yay for that like finally; it is great to read a book where the circumstances are different.

All those weird vibes from the characters of the book made want to read it even more. I like that the author put some different details that you normally get with kinda books, I won't kiss and tell my dear readers because gonna mess the fun of this book.

I would have liked more exploration of the powers from the brothers more not just implying on them. Like more spell work. Also, the girl needed a little more drama? I don't know how to describe it but it needed more bang? I read so many books about witches that I can get a little too critical I am afraid; nothing bad with the book but I feel it needed more of adventure like a "roller coaster" feeling if you know what I mean.

It did have an adventure, but it needed more;  with that book didn't feel like it was left in a cliffhanger while that's good it is bad as well because you want to drive those readers back for the second book.
Like OMG what is going to happen?

I did buy the second book because why not I liked the story enough that I am going to continue with the stories.

Now would I recommend this book?
Yes, it did what it was supposed to do got me back in the reading game. So If you are a fun for something different with a different protagonist then go ahead it is a nice, easy read.

Not too expensive either:

Comments