Our Frail Disordered Lives by Mary M. Schmidt ARC Book Review


Hello, Bookworms,

I come with an interesting book here. 
I was approached by the author to do a review of this horror book. So I did go into thinking it was going to a tradition horror book. But soon I was proved to be wrong. 
For starters, I would like to say that I did not get scared or spooked; maybe a good thing for some but I was looking for some spookiness. Saying that my tolerance on getting scared is big( sort of). 
I loved the characters, all of them even if I wanted to go into the book and punch some of them. I know very dramatic, but you know a book is good when you are so invested in the characters that you want to be part of it too. 

One thing, I want to say that I would have liked to see more is Lucifer and his minions, of course, more of the almighty Roach the demon that does all those things. I was fascinated by that side of the book and I felt I wanted more. Other than that loved that we had a variety of characters and their story arcs. 

I mean the human part they got what they deserved by that demon because truly they were shitty people. I find myself being sorry for the demon Roach. I believe he deserved a better ending, Although his ending was fitting too. 

So you guys see my conflict here I am loving the bad guys (demons) in this book. It was that good. 

The book in case you want to read it


Comments