Loose Tongues by Chris Simms ARC Book Review






I would like to say those police thrillers not my thing or thrillers in general, but I find myself going and requesting them from Severn house( so thank you Netggaly and Severn House for this Arc opportunity); They know how to pick suspenseful ones. So in this book, we follow Dc  Sean Blake a new detective that started working on chilling murders case. Slowly the story unfolds and we follow the detectives and the killer. Well, I would like to say twisted murders well done. I really enjoyed that the murders were weird and actually the way the killer approached his victims was cunning. One thing that bothered me was that the writer was switching person to person and it was taking me a while to actually connect that was someone else, but after a few chapters I got used the style and was more careful when reading.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book and how it panned out. Obviously, want to talk about it more, but don't want to give spoilers.

Also, want to add that the note of the writer was funny, saying to people not to email him about the timings with the police and that it's just a novel. Loved that part!

Well, here comes my usual question:
Do I suggest for all of you to read this book?

Yes, especially if you are a fan of police thrillers or thrillers in general. Also, it would have made a good tv show just saying. 

Comments