Setting the Record Straight by Trina Spillman ARC Book Review



Hello, Bookworms,

I have exciting news I will have another two people in the team. They are not gonna be full time here, but they will be helping me with extra reviews different points of view and probably if they are to it picking up more arcs. I will be introducing you the two writers hopefully soon.


Anyway, let's get to the review.

It's been a couple weeks since I read this book, but starting a new technique I wait for a week to two weeks before I post a review so I have time to think and put those feeling I had for the book into words.


Alright, I have to say I love retellings of classic stories and how the writer twists them. In this case, Trina got two classic stories and turned them naughty. Love the whole idea of the reporter settling the record straight and asking on what happened. The book was once upon a time gone a whole lot naughtier. It's two short stories and I believe she writing more of them as well. Loved the scenes and how the twist was there in the stories. I found funny as well. The only thing I want to say is I want to know more about the reporter and the whole area she started leaving. Maybe a kind suggestion for the writer to write. Otherwise can't wait for the rest of the books.

Comments