My 2019 Bookish goals


Hello, Bookworms,

I have been absent quite a bit from here. Afraid not I have been reading books and got me thinking about the books I want to read in 2019. As everybody knows, as humans being we find the urge to make goals for the year upcoming and although I already have made my goals, I haven't done my bookish goals.  Let me tell you they take a lot of my free time (books I mean) so this year I am gonna switch it up. 
Okay let's start goal making:
1. I set 75 books to read this year again it seems my number to be able to read. I get to this reading slumps and don't read for months sometimes.
2. I am going to reduce my acceptance with ARCs I know most reviewers want them, but honestly, I am struggling to finish all the books right now and review them. I am so busy, it's not even an excuse at this point.(FYI if I am working with an author already and we have a relationship then I am gonna keep doing those reviews)
3. I am revisiting books that made me fall in love with reading so much. I already start rereading the Fallen Series from Lauren Kate. ( let me tell you why? why did I like it in the first place, anyway I will have a more detailed opinion on the series as a whole later on)
4. Actually read from my TBR pile like I am hoarding bad at the moment digital and physical copies. 
5. Read three classics. I know I should read more, but I always deviate so if I have only three to read then it won't feel like too much. 

So, bookworms what's your goals for the year?


Comments