The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen ARC Book Review


Hello, Bookworms,

It's been a hot minute since I been here. In all honesty, I have been working so much that I haven't got time to do anything else than vege out and try to recharge my batteries. Fear, not this book made want to get up on the book wagon and read some more. 

My Rating:


This book gave me the feels, just wow I went on a journey of betrayer, love, and freedom. I cried with the characters of the book felt their pain, love, and anguish. It was such a heart shuttering/warming novel. I know I am saying this that contracted each other but this book was just like that and it made sense in the craziness off all. 


The way the book started I was like bastard how could you!!! you, you kiss thief. But Frankie aka Nemesis had the biggest backbone for a cage bird. Wolfe aka Villain was so bad and good at the same time. One of my favorite scenes of the book was right at the start when he was grilling what she actually wants for life and she finally says college and he gives that to her in their own little way agreement they had.  Respect due and for the writer. Everyone deserves higher education even daughters of Italian mobsters. 

The whole relations was like :

I think this might be on my top 2 favorite books of L.J SHEN 

Their relationship was raw and felt real meaning that it might like that in the real world. 
I love books that make want to throw the book at the wall and be mad with situations. This book accomplishes that although I didn't through my phone to the wall but gently to my bed and stared the wall for a while and saying to myself what just happened. 

I feel to emotional writing this review, but the best way to describe the book is with my emotions rather what happened and for me, this is a good book. 

So read it!! I dare you to be full of emotion while reading. 
here is the link:
also, you can get in in KU if you don't have a KU here is a free trial for a month:https://amzn.to/2RBDHUc and then you can read all of her books on KU (I think)



Comments