Releasing the Demons (The Order of the Senary #1) by L.D. Rose Book Review


Hello, Bookworms,

This book gave me contradicting feelings of loving it and feeling it was meh.
I feel having read so many books about vampires I am getting less and less excited about them. 
This story was J.R.WARD black dagger brotherhood cross with Underworld. I felt it was dystopian because it is the same reality, but something drastically changed. I am not a fan of dystopian but this one did the trick. The world was very nicely put together and introducing the characters. I loved the variation of the vampires, sires, and hybrids.  I was surprised pleasantly with the hybrids and the combination of the powers and their mix and how they were created. 
The relationship between the detective and the hybrid was excellent because their relationship didn't drive the plot but simply it was part of the book; yes it did help forward the book with plot points but used wisely. 

I mean some of the other characters for me were more compelling so looking forward to reading the stories of the other brothers. 


Should you read this book?

Yes if you like a great adventure with love story to have you melt and villains that make you mad.
Here is the book my friends


Comments