His Secret Obsession by Milana Spencer Book Review

His Secret ObsessionHis Secret Obsession by Milana Spencer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this book started strong and gave us a great feel for the main characters. There were a few moments when I had a double-take with the things the main character. The naivety at some points was annoying and I have to say denial is a river in Egypt. How on earth did he believe he was straight?
Nevertheless, I felt the characters were real and had a lot to offer to the reader. I would say that although it says it's new adult it's pretty low on the spice. The few scenes that were written were scorching hot though. All I am saying wish there was more of the spice element. All in all was a well-rounded book if you love the genre of friends to enemies to lovers then that is for you.

View all my reviews

Comments