Thieves' Gambit by Kayvion Lewis Book Review

I love a good heist movie, but this is a brilliant heist book. I never thought I would get so invested in a YA book. This book evoked all the emotions as a reader and it has been a while since I felt so many conflicting emotions when reading a book. We starting the book with Rosalyn wanting to get out of the thieving lifestyle and live a normal life, but things go sideways when she decided to plan her escape and finds herself in thieving/ heist competion. Things get coplicated fast on the competition and in each quest becoming more dangerous she has to make alliences that at the end will see who was on her side all along. It's griping, thrilling, gut retching and final betrayal she will face will have you throwing the book and asking for more straight away. I would say don't walk run and get this book because it was a trully masterpiece.

Comments