Lucky Shot (For Puck's Sake #3) by Crea Reitan Book Review

Lucky Shot (For Puck's Sake #3)Lucky Shot by Crea Reitan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I want to start this book with more like 3.5 stars.
I love Crea's books; they never fail to bring into their world and get attached to characters. This book is a slow burn. We have one Demi character and one character that's sick of being looked at as pretty and nothing more. Both characters are guarded but ultimately are seeking the same thing love. This book is sweet and takes us on a journey of discovering love and affection and being open with each other.

possible spoilers:



Now, I want to say why for me lost 1.5 stars. I didn't mind the slow burn and I didn't mind it had a demi character. I minded the fact that for like 60% of the book they were just talking on the phone/ internet and by the time they met was like 70% of the book. I know it's just a pet peeve of mine but truly by the time they met I lost all interest. it felt like the story didn't go anywhere after that. It might just be me and the mood I was in. Anyway, we do have some spicy scenes and some kinks that are pretty sexy. All in all, I thought the book wasn't bad and the Demi representation was great.

View all my reviews

Comments