For Your Forever (For Your Love #4) by Crea Reitan Book Review

For Your Forever (For Your Love #4)For Your Forever by Crea Reitan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to start by saying that I did not read the previous 3 books when I read this and although we had some overlapping characters it didn't feel like I had to read the other books to enjoy this book. I have to say that Vulcan was such a sweetheart and his guys were so sweet with him and helped him overcome his insecurities. It is a mm+ Vulcan is the main character but obviously, he goes into an already established poly so we are going to see that too. In the beginning, I didn't feel it but as the story went on it made sense and it was the sweetest. For those that like their spice, it had spice too and it was scorching hot. We had resolutions, perfect endings to some situations and well-deserved HEA.

View all my reviews

Comments