When the Wild Whales Wail by Kris Vanc Book Review

When the Wild Whales WailWhen the Wild Whales Wail by Kris Vanc
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stawp it I am not crying you are crying. First of all, I had a different expectation of this book and thought it would be a lot angstier, and grungier and I don't know what else. I would say that I was pleasantly surprised by the turn of this book.
I would say low to no angst. It was spicish with a sprinkle of kink. Which was, hello hawt. It was an interesting setting in Unalaska. I had never read a book set somewhere there and the life. It was refreshing. It had the flare of dramatics in this book and adventure it had me sucked in and rooting for all the characters. All in all, I thought it was a great start for the author's first mm book. this book won me over.




View all my reviews

Comments